Studying in a foreign country an being confronted with an unfamiliar culture is often a challenge: a new language, bureaucracy, formalities and unfamiliar social and university structures have to be mastered. The Extracurricular Program provides help in areas that are not directly related to the university - because only if you feel comfortable, you can also study successfully.
If you need support in personal, study-related or legal matters, we are happy to offer you our advice and assistance. In many cases, we can help you quickly or put you in touch with a competent contact person for your problem.
Other helpful contacts
- Admission International (for degree seeking students)
- Central Advise on Studies (Page German Only)
- ASTA International
- Writing Center
- Legal Advise for Refugees: Refugee Law Clinic
- Stube Rhineland-Palatinate (Extracurricular Program of the Churches (German only)
- Mental Health Services for Students
- Office of Accessibility